STEPS Grand Winter Ball 2023 – Tickets
Tickets are available now – click to to purchase.
Refund Policy: We understand that we are living in uncertain times. If our event cannot go ahead due to Coronavirus, we will refund you the full cost of your ticket purchase (excluding booking fees) upon your request.
However, we encourage our guests to instead consider donating the amount to STEPS Pathways College and help us create a brighter, independent future for young people with a disability and autism.
Please note: Once seats\tables are ordered or purchased, there will be no refunds on bookings. All cancellations will incur the full ticket price as a cancellation fee.
STEPS Grand Winter Ball 2023 – Raffle Tickets
Win a Trip to Tasmania!!! – Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Steps Group Australia.
- This prize was donated to Step Group Australia by Odyssey Gaming Services Pty Ltd.
- Persons under the age of 18 years, Odyssey employees or any other employees of the Federal
- Group, associated agencies including Steps Group Australia are not eligible to enter.
- This prize has a total RRP value of $8000.
- 1 x $2000 Flight Centre voucher.
- 6 x $1000 Federal Group gift cards or a voucher.
- Odyssey Gaming Services understands that this prize will be offered up for Auction to the
- highest bidder as part of Steps Group Australia’s GRAND WINTER BALL held on Saturday 29th
- The prize IS the total prize/s being given away and must be taken in “AS IS”, no exchanges are
- NO prizes are redeemable for cash.
- Odyssey Gaming Services has provided the promoter with a winner’s confirmation letter. The letter outlines the prize details and provides instructions on how to claim the prize.
- Travel insurance is not provided as part of the prize and if required must be arranged by the
- All aspects of financial and public liability and public safety are the responsibility of the promoter
- and the event organisers.
- Odyssey Gaming Services, takes no responsibility for damages to any person or property as an
- indirect or direct result of this prize.
- The promoter and winner are deemed to be an acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
The vehicle from our Electric Vehicle collection is a group D%. Voucher is for use in Australia at participating Corporate locations. One day is specified as a period of 24 hours. Prize expires 3 years from issue date, blackout periods apply. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Drivers must hold a current licence which complies with Hertz standard requirements and rental conditions. Surcharge applies for drivers 21-24 years old. No one-way rentals are permitted. Prize may not be combined with any other promotion, special offer, coupon or discount. Gold Plus rewards memberships and point earnings do not apply on this rental. Prize includes Collision Damage Waiver, Location Fee, Vehicle Registration Recovery, Admin Recovery and GST on these items. Excludes: Fuel, Loss Damage Waiver, Maximum Damage Waiver, Super Damage Waiver, additional Driver Fee. Other optional extras and GST on these items. At the time of collection a credit card number must be provided as security and to purchase any additional items as mentioned above. Vehicle is subject to availability at the time of request. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Treat card like cash – lost stolen or damaged cards will not be refunded. Card can be sued for purchase of goods and services form any participating Metcash store. Not to be redeemed for cash or used to pay store or credit accounts. Card is not reloadable. Card will expire 3 years from the date of issue. Following expiry any unused amount will not be refunded.
ACTIV – VISA Card
The Activ™ Gift Card (‘Card’) is issued by Heritage and People’s Choice Limited trading as Heritage Bank ABN 11 087 651 125 pursuant to a licence from Visa Worldwide PTE Ltd. In these conditions, ‘you’ and “your” are the Card purchaser or user. Blackhawk Network Australia Pty. Ltd. ACN 123 251 703 (‘Blackhawk’) is Heritage’s program manager for the Card, and Heritage and Blackhawk are collectively “us”, “our” and “we” in these conditions. These terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions for your Card. By using the card, or attempting to use the card, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you are not the intended user of the Card, then you must provide these Terms & Conditions to the intended user of the Card. Card balance, transaction history and important notices about your Card are available at www.activgiftcard.com.au
1. The Card is a non-reloadable prepaid card that can be used for purchases of goods and services, where prepaid VISA Gift Cards are accepted and processed electronically (excluding cash and cash equivalent transactions at ATM’s, over the counter at Financial Institutions, transactions at the Australian Tax Office (ATO) and merchants and merchant groups who elect not to accept VISA prepaid gift cards). If the Card is a Category Visa Gift Card, it can only be used at the Visa Merchant Groups described on the Card and the website.
2. The Card is not a credit card and will not enhance your credit rating nor is it linked to a deposit account with us or any financial institutions. You will not receive any interest on your Card balance. The Card remains our property.
3. Your Card will be activated when it is purchased.
Pennicott Wilderness Journeys
Voucher can be used for a 3 hour Wilderness Cruise with Bruny Island Cruises or Tasman Island Cruises, or in the Vista Lounge with Wineglass Bay Cruises. Tickets are for cruise only, subject to availability and meals/transfers not included. Voucher not redeemable for cash. Expires 29/07/2024.
Royal Hobart Golf Club
Valid for 12 months, Valued at $50 not redeemable for cash.
Voucher is valid for 2 Nights’ accommodation – any costs incurred above this will be at your own expense. Not transferrable or redeemable for cash, cannot be sold and validity date may not be extended. Subject to availability and excludes blackout dates.
Subject to availability, Not redeemable for cash, Valid for 12 months from July 29th 2023. Pick up and destination from Sunshine coast or Brisbane area only.
Autorent Campervans and Motorhomes
Valid till 29/07/2025. Not to be used during 1-20th January. Can only be used on one rental. Cannot be used towards fuel, fines or damage charges. Bo refund on any unused amount. Not Transferable.
Bargain Car Rentals
5 day car rental in a standard SUV. Does not include insurance. Driver must hold a valid drivers licence.
Steps Pathways Charity – Terms and Conditions
This raffle is being held for STEPS Pathways Charity, 9 George Street, Caloundra, QLD 4551. The Raffle commences on the 11th of July 2023, closes on the 29th of July 2023 and will be drawn on the 29th of July 2023 at Sunshine Coast Function Centre, West Terrace, Caloundra. at 10.30pm. The draw will be conducted using a Givergy random draw process. Ticket buyers do not have to be present at the draw. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within 2 days after draw. Details of the Winner(s) will be displayed at https://www.thestepsgrandwinterball.com.au. State(s) where tickets are on sale NSW, QLD. Persons under the age of 18 years are unable to enter. Prizes are not transferable and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise stated or permitted by state regulations. Prizes may be substituted, subject to each participating state’s legislative requirements. Some images are display only and may not be a true reflection of the prize. This raffle is hosted for a service fee by Givergy (AUS) Pty Ltd, NSW 2000. ABN: 68 611 071 339.